Watlow SERV-RITE Thermocouple Wire
Premium performance and reliability, Insulation temperature ranges from -328 to 2600°F (-200 to 1427°C)
Need Help? Call a Temperature Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Compliance with recognized agency tolerances
- Tolerances from ±0.5°C or ±0.4 percent
- NIST calibration certificates
- ISO 17025 Accredited Lab
- Permits fine tuning of temperature measuring circuits
- Meets specific application requirements
- Meets temperature, chemical, moisture and abrasion resistance objectives
- Complies with United States, United Kingdom, German, Japanese and IEC standards
This product is an accessory for the following products:
Since 1914, SERV-RITE thermocouple wire and thermocouple extension wire have been recognized for premium performance and reliability. All stock and custom wire is manufactured in Watlow's plant where materials, manufacturing equipment and quality controls are carefully selected to ensure superior uniformity.
Watlow offers popular wires as well as custom manufactured wire using alloys and insulation types to meet specific application demands.
All SERV-RITE thermocouple wire and thermocouple extension wire is manufactured under rigid quality controls following ISO 9001 standards. In addition, all electromotive force (EMF) versus temperature calibration procedures follow one or more of the following standards:
- ASTM E 207
- ASTM E 220
- AMS 2750
All testing has NIST traceability. Unless otherwise specified, all SERV-RITE thermocouple wire and extension wire are supplied to meet standard tolerances of ASTM E 230. Special tolerances are also available.