PIE 510 RTD Simulator
RTD Source Single Curve, 1° with selectable °C or °F
Need Help? Call a Calibration Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- Simulate RTD Temperature Outputs
- Calibrate directly in temperature for your RTD curve
- Adjustable output for full temperature range
- Several Manufacturers' RTD Curves Available: Platinum, Copper & Nickel
- Accurate to ±0.25°C (±0.5°F) with up to 0.1° Resolution (Model 511)
- Works with a wide variety of transmitters including popular Rosemount and Honeywell Models
- Compatible with devices using pulsed excitation currents including PLCs, DCS, recorders, and all others
- Easily adjust output by 0.1° (Model 511) or 1°F (Model 510)
- Pressing down and turning EZ-Dial Knob will select a faster dialing speed
- User settable EZ-Check for 0% and 100% span adjustments
- Store new EZ-Check values by pressing the EZ-Dial Knob
- Uses a standard 9V Alkaline Battery
- Superior battery life of 45 hours under typical continuous usage
- Easy access to battery compartment
- Lightweight, Rugged and Reliable
- Small, tough and protected to 60V
The Practical Instrument Electronics (PIE) 510 simulator simulates standard RTD curves over the entire industrial temperature range. The PIE 510 offers a single curve, however it can also be supplied with a custom curve for your specific application such as Pt 200, 500, 1000 with up to 0.1° resolution.
The PIE 510 will simulate RTD resistances into all types of instruments such as transmitters, recorders, controllers, alarms, data acquisition, and computer systems. Rest easy knowing these calibrators are 100% compatible with pulsed systems and transmitters like the Rosemount 3144 Transmitter. The PIE 510 is a superior replacement for decade boxes, so there is no need to lug a decade box around or be prone to error by reading RTD tables incorrectly. The PIE 510 has better accuracy, functions and compatibility than many higher priced RTD calibrators.
The EZ-Check function allows the user to store three output temperatures for real convenience. This will save time for repetitive calibrations by instantly recalling the three stored temperature values. Three output settings can be stored, and all settings are saved, even with the power off. This PIE instrument also includes a NIST certification.