Inor ICON-X Ex-Certified Configuration Kit
Complete kit for configuration of all INOR PC programmable transmitters
Need Help? Call 1-800-884-4967 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- Built-in protection for Ex-certified transmitters
- Kit includes:
- USB interface
- Cables (Between transmitter, USB interface and PC)
- USB-memory stick with the ConSoft software and drivers
- Hard plastic case
- Quick guide
This product is an accessory for the following products:
The Inor ICON-X Ex-Certified Configuration Kit is designed for the configuration of all INOR PC programmable transmitters. Communication with the connected transmitters is automatically established and configuration is done with the ConSoft software. ICON-X has built-in protection for Ex-certified transmitters.
The ICON-X kit has built-in protection for the transmitter to ensure that no energy is supplied that could lead to an increased risk of explosion. ICON-X is Ex-certified, which allows the transmitter to be configured in a safe area with the temperature sensor still installed in an explosive atmosphere.
The configuration kit is portable and easy to use in the field. The new case made of hard plastic is designed to cope with tough handling.
- Inor ICON-X Ex-Certified Configuration Kit Manual PDF (367 KB)
- Inor ConSoft Installation Guide PDF (314 KB)
- Inor USB Interface Update Guide PDF (480 KB)