Inor IPAQ R530 Universal Transmitter
Rail mounted HART-compatible 2-wire transmitter designed for use with RTD, TC, mV & ohm inputs
Need Help? Call a Temperature Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- RTD, TC, mV, ohm inputs
- 2-, 3- & 4-wire connections
- 4 to 20mA, HART protocol output
- Compliant with HART 5, 6 & 7 protocols
- 1500 VAC galvanic isolation
- NFC & Bluetooth wireless connectivity
- Bluetooth requires ICON-BT (sold separately)
- ATEX, IECEx approvals (optional)
The Inor IPAQ R530 universal transmitter is compatible RTD, thermocouple, voltage and potentiometer sensors. Additionally, the IPAQ R530 transmitters are compatible with the HART 7 protocol offering extended diagnostic information such as device error, sensor and wiring conditions. This Inor transmitter offers one channel measurement and also features a 4 to 20mA analog output and 1500 VAC galvanic isolation.
The Inor IPAQ R530 universal transmitter features both NFC (Near Field Communication) and Bluetooth wireless connectivity options. NFC allows for configuration of the transmitter via a portable device such as a smartphone. To utilize Bluetooth connectivity, the IPAQ R530 must be paired with the ICON-BT accessory (sold separately). Inor offers an ATEX and IECEx intrinsically safe approved model of the R530 and all variants are intended for installation on a DIN rail according to EN 60715 / DIN 50022.
- Inor IPAQ R530 1.0.0 HART Device Descriptors (444 KB)
- Inor IPAQ R530 1.0.0 HART AMS11x13x Device Descriptors (345 KB)
These additional components are required for the operation of your product. We strongly advise you to purchase these components unless you already own them or own a suitable alternative.
Please consider these optional accessories.