APG RST-5003 Communication Module
Web-enabled device that offers affordable remote tank monitoring solutions by allowing up to ten sensors to be connected to an internet connection
Need Help? Call 1-800-884-4967 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- Connect up to 10 sensors with RS-485 communication
- Backward Compatible with 4-20 mA devices
- Input: 0-2 Switches, 4-20 mA, Modbus, Tank Cloud Master
- Output: 0-2 Isolated SSR, 2 Relays, Modbus, TCP/IP
- Local Alarm: 2 Isolated Solid-State Relays
- Remote Alarm: Text (sms) Alarms, Email Notifications (both require online service)
- Scaling options: volume, level, distance, weight, other user-defined units
- 48 VDC POE (requires POE injector or switch), 24 VDC output to power sensor
- 24 VDC supply, No POE injector required
- Polyamide housing
- 33 mm Din-Rail mount
This product is an accessory for the following products:
The APG RST-5003 communications module is a web-enabled device that offers affordable remote tank monitoring solutions by allowing up to ten sensors to be connected to an internet connection and posting the readings to a secure website, sending you an email or a text alarm to your cell phone.
The APG RST-5003 communications module is designed to work with any APG Tank Cloud sensors as well as any other 4-20 mA or modbus RS-485 device.
Unlike competing methods for remote monitoring, the RST-5003 simply connects to a pre-existing Internet connection via an Ethernet cable - be it landline, radio, cellular, or satellite. Set-up is extremely easy, simply connect the RST-5003 web enabled control module to any Tank Cloud daisy-chain network, or any 4-20mA sensor, via the input terminal and plug in an Ethernet cable. The module will send sensor data through the Ethernet cable to a local area network or the Internet.
In addition to the alarming options with our online data portal, the RST-5003 control module has up to two isolated solid-state relays for local alarms and control.