APG IRU-3430 Level Sensor
Ultrasonic level meter with CSA Class 1, Div. 2 certification and increased power for better detection in difficult environments
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Measuring range: 1.25 to 50 feet for solids and liquids
- Accuracy: ±0.25% of detected range
- 0.1 inch resolution
- Output options:
- 4-20 mA 600 ohms@ 24 VDC, 150 ohms @ 12 VDC
- 4-20 mA with (2) NPN outputs
- 3-inch NPT mount
- Beam Pattern: 9˚off axis
- Internal Temperature Compensation
- IP65 rated PC/PET transducer housing
- AutoSense Software for hassle-free setup
- Frequency: 43 kHz
- Programming via RST-3001 Programming Module
- Internet Connectivity with RST-5003
- Supply Voltage: 12-28 VDC
- CSA C/US Class 1, Div. 2, Groups A, B, C, & D
The APG IRU-3430 Level Sensor is an ultrasonic level detector featuring both CSA Class 1, Div. 2 certification and increased power for better detection in difficult environments. The IRU-3430 series provides a non-contact method of detecting level, presence/absence detection, volume, proximity and distance. With built in technology to compensate for unpredictable variables such as humidity, temperature and agitators the IRU-3430 is the right sensor for your application.
The APG IRU-3430 includes a larger, more powerful transducer for level measurements from 1.25 to 50 feet for both liquids and solids. The basic accuracy is ±0.25% of detected range. The APG IRU-3630 features APG's AutoSense software for quick and easy programming in a variety of application settings making it hassle-free to set-up the system.
The IRU-3430 level sensors are designed for a variety of applications, and therefore have ample programming options to accommodate many needs. Output options include 4-20 mA or 4-20 mA with (2) NPN outputs.
This product can be used in the following applications: