APG IRU-2420 Level Sensor
Ultrasonic level sensors designed with flexibility in mind suitable for hazardous locations classified under CSA Class 1, Div. 2
Need Help? Call 1-800-884-4967 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- Measuring range: 1 to 25 feet
- Accuracy: ±0.25% of detected range
- 0.1 inch resolution
- Output options:
- 4-20 mA 600 ohms@ 24 VDC, 150 ohms @ 12 VDC
- 4-20 mA with (2) NPN outputs
- 2-inch NPT mount
- Beam Pattern: 9º off axis
- AutoSense Software for hassle-free setup
- Internal Temperature Compensation
- Frequency: 69 kHz
- Programming via RST-3002 Programming Module
- Internet Connectivity with RST-5003
- Supply Voltage: 12-28 VDC
- IP65 rated PVDF (Kynar®) transducer housing
- CSA C/US Class 1, Div. 2, Groups A, B, C, & D
The APG IRU-2420 Level Sensor is an ultrasonic level detector designed with flexibility in mind. Featuring APG's AutoSense software for quick and easy programming in a variety of application settings, along with suitability for hazardous locations classified under CSA Class 1, Div. 2, the IRU-2420 works well for a wide variety of tank level applications in nearly any environment.
The APG IRU-2420 has a range from 1 to 25 feet with a basic accuracy of ±0.25% of detected range providing a non-contact method of detecting level, presence/absence detection, volume, proximity and distance. The IRU-2420 includes built in technology to compensate for unpredictable variables such as humidity, temperature and agitators.
The IRU-2420 level sensors are designed for a variety of applications, and therefore have ample programming options to accommodate many needs. Output options include 4-20 mA or 4-20 mA with (2) NPN outputs.
This product can be used in the following applications: