APG IRU-6420 Level Sensor
Ultrasonic level sensors optimized for data logging with the inclusion of an excitation feature
Need Help? Call a Calibration Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Measuring range: 1 to 30 feet for solids and liquids
- Accuracy: ±0.25% of detected range
- 0.1 inch resolution
- Output: 0 to 2.5 V / 0 to 5 V, selectable, with excitation for data logging
- Mounting: 2-inch NPT
- IP65 rated PVDF transducer housing
- Programming via RST-3001/3002 Programming Module
- Internet Connectivity with RST-5003
- Beam Pattern: 9˚off axis
- Internal Temperature Compensation
- Supply Voltage: 12-28 VDC
- AutoSense Software for hassle-free setup
- CSA general purpose certification
The APG IRU-6420 Level Sensor is an ultrasonic level sensor optimized for data logging with the inclusion of an excitation feature for those applications in which continuous level measurement, even in real-time, isn't enough and data logging is required.
The IRU-6420 series provides a non-contact method of detecting level, presence/absence detection, volume, proximity and distance. The sensor has a range of 1 to 30 feet with a basic accuracy of ±0.25% of detected range. With built in technology to compensate for unpredictable variables such as humidity, temperature and agitators the IRU-6420 is the right sensor for your application. The APG IRU-6420 features APG's AutoSense software for quick and easy programming in a variety of application settings making it hassle-free to set-up the system.
The IRU-6420 level sensors are designed for a variety of applications, and therefore have ample programming options to accommodate many needs. Output is selectable 0-2.5 V/0-5V and an RS-232 option is available.
This product can be used in the following applications: