Micro Motion 1700 Single Variable Flow Transmitter
Integral or field-mounted MVD technology transmitter for applications requiring only a single flow variable output
Need Help? Call 1-800-884-4967 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- Coriolis transmitter that outputs one flow measurement variable
- Mass flow, volume flow, or gas standard volume flow rate
- Integral mount with 360° rotation or select a field mount option
- Available with Smart Meter Verification
- Check performance & integrity without stopping flow
- 18 to 100 VDC & 85 to 265 VAC self switching power
- Class I, Division 1, Zone 1 local operator interface
This product is an accessory for the following products:
Micro Motion 1700 single variable flow transmitters are powered by MVD Technology and designed for compact integral mounting, or to easily mount on a wall or pipe stand. These transmitters feature a rugged Class I, Division 1 / Zone 1 housing with an optional local operator interface designed to make flow meter access easy. Flow meter commissioning is simple and straight-forward with virtually no special programming requirements.
MVD technology is high-speed signal processing that is embedded in electronics to deliver accuracy under the toughest conditions: entrained gas, high noise, high turndown and more. The front-end digital processing dramatically reduces signal noise and gives you faster response time to identify and resolve problems easily with built-in diagnostics.