HOBO T-VER-E50B2 Power / Energy Meter
True RMS up to the 21st harmonic 60 Hz, One to three phase AC system
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Measures Power Factor, Reactive Power, Watt Hours and more
- Real power/energy; IEC 62053-22 Class 0.5S, ANSI C12.20 0.5%
- Reactive power/energy; IEC 62053-23 Class 2, 2%
- Current; 0.4% (5 to 100% of range) 0.8% (1 to 5% of range)
- Voltage; 0.4%
- 2520 samples per second
- Compatible with CTs from 5 to 32000A (333mV output)
- Bright backlit LCD
- UL listed, CE, California CSI Solar, ANSI C12.20
- For indoor environments
This product is an accessory for the following products:
The HOBO T-VER-E50B2 Power / Energy Meter is a cost-effective sensor that is simple to deploy and can either be installed on a standard DIN rail or be surface mounted. The E50B2 integrates with HOBO UX, U30, ZW, H22, and H21 data loggers.
The T-VER-E50B2 measures AC current, AC voltage, amp hour (Ah), amps (A), kilowatt hours (kWh), kilowatts (kW), power factor (PF), volt-amp reactive (VAR), volt-amp reactive hour (VARh), volt-amps (VA), volts (V), watt hours (Wh), and watts (W).