HOBO H22-001 Energy Data Logger
Records up to 15 channels, 512K nonvolatile flash data storage, for energy and industrial monitoring applications
Need Help? Call 1-800-884-4967 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- Records up to 15 channels
- 512K nonvolatile flash data storage
- operating range:
- -4 to 122°F (-20 to 50°C) with alkaline batteries
- -40 to 140°F (-40 to 60°C) with lithium batteries
- 6 RJ-12 Smart Sensor jacks plus 3 FlexSmart module slots
- Provides 12v excitation for third-party sensors
- Pre-configured Smart Sensors for fast setup
- 1 second to 18 hours, user-specified interval
The HOBO H22-001 Energy Data Logger is a multi-channel modular, reconfigurable data logging system for energy and industrial monitoring applications. The 15-channel system enables energy and facility management professionals to quickly and easily solve a broad range of monitoring applications without having to purchase a toolbox full of data loggers.
The H22-001 supports measurements of temperature, relative humidity, dew point, 4-20mA, AC current, AC voltage, air velocity, amp hour, carbon dioxide, compressed air flow, DC current, DC voltage, differential pressure, gauge pressure, kilowatt hours, kilowatts, power factor, pulse input, volatile organic compound, volt-amp reactive, volt-amp reactive hour, volt-amps, water flow, watt hours, watts and wind.
These additional components are required for the operation of your product. We strongly advise you to purchase these components unless you already own them or own a suitable alternative.
Please consider these optional accessories.