AEMC MN373 AC Current Probe
Measurement range of 0.01 to 150A, jaw accommodates conductors up to 250MCM
Need Help? Call 1-800-884-4967 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- Small, compact size
- Measurement range of 0.01 to 150A
- Large jaw opening accommodates conductors up to 250MCM
- Designed for DMMs, loggers, recorders and oscilloscopes
- 40Hz to 10kHz response
- 1000mV/AAC – 10mV/AAC output signals
- Designed to EN 61010, 600V, Cat. III safety standard
- UL approved for Canada and United States
- Double Insulation
- CE Mark
This product is an accessory for the following products:
The Model MN373 is the latest in compact AC current probes. It is designed to meet the most stringent demands in industry and electrical contracting. Model MN373 meets EN 61010, 600V, Cat. III safety standards and is CE Marked and UL approved for Canada and United States.
The Model MN373 has a 0.78" (20mm) jaw opening and accommodate conductors up to 250MCM. The unique hooked jaw design facilitates clamping and hooking onto conductors. Polycarbonate materials and ultrasonic welding are used throughout to ensure ruggedness and overall lasting reliability.
The Model MN373 is a high performance model and uses a custom nickel core to improve accuracy and phase shift on the low end of the measurement range. The Model MN373 is an excellent probe to be used in power and low level current measurement applications.