Flo-tech PFM8 Digital Hydraulic Tester & Dynamometer
Measures flow, temperature, pressure & power from one point with pressure surge protection & a large membrane switch
Need Help? Call a Flow Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- Five ﬂow ranges
- Front panel selectable US or metric readings
- Dynamometer reads power (HP & kW) directly
- 3 1/2 digit LCDs for digital display
- Loading valve with ﬁngertip control of pressure
- Silicon strain gauge pressure sensor
- Platinum resistance temperature sensor
- Turbine ﬂow sensor provides fast response
- Pressures up to 6000 psi (414 bar)
- Temperatures up to 300°F (150°C)
- ±1% of full scale flow accuracy
- ±0.2% repeatability
The Flo-tech PFM8 Digital Hydraulic Tester & Dynamometer combines a compact, lightweight hydraulic tester and a dynamometer in one unit. Designed for fast diagnostic troubleshooting of all types of hydraulic systems and components, including enginepump combinations. These testers make all flow, temperature, pressure and power measurements from one point. A bonus feature of this series is the capability to switch from US to metric units of measure in the field.
Each tester utilizes two digital displays, one for flow and temperature and a second display for pressure and power. Simple operation includes a large format membrane switch for on/off control and selection of units of measure to be displayed. A loading valve with fingertip control and pressure surge protection are standard features.
- Flo-tech PFM8 Digital Hydraulic Tester & Dynamometer Drop Charts PDF (58 KB)
- Instrumart's Flow Application Form PDF (110 KB)
Please consider these optional accessories.
This product can be used in the following applications: