Ashcroft A4 Intrinsically Safe / Non-Incendive Pressure Transmitter
Pressure transmitter designed for areas requiring intrinsically safe and non-incendive approvals
Need Help? Call 1-800-884-4967 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- FM and CSA listed
- Choice of 0.25, 0.50 or 1.0% accuracy
- Pressure ranges from -15 psi through 10,000 psi
- -4 to 185°F temperature range
- CE mark is standard
- 17-4 pH and 316L SS diaphragm materials available
- 304 SS case in standard or welded construction
- Six output signals to choose from
- Optional absolute pressure ranges available
- Available externally adjustable zero and span access
- Hazardous Area Certifications:
- Intrinsically Safe: Class I, II and III Div 1 and 2, Groups A, B, C, D, F & G
- Non-Incendive: Class I, II and III Div 1 and 2, Groups A, B, C, D, F and G
The Ashcroft A4 intrinsically safe and non-incendive pressure transmitter is ideal for a broad spectrum of pressure sensing requirements where intrinsically safe or non-incendive hazardous location ratings are required.
The Ashcroft A4 intrinsically safe and non-incendive pressure transmitter is designed and manufactured to provide the user with accurate, reliable, and stable output data. This is accomplished through the use of an on-board microprocessor, that is programmed during a unique digital compensation process, to provide extremely linear and precise performance over the entire specified pressure and temperature range.
The Ashcroft A4 has a response time of less than 2ms, with pressure ranges available in vacuum, gauge, compound, and absolute pressure from 0 to 5 psi through 0 to 10,000 psi. Equivalent ranges in bar are also available. The Ashcroft A4 pressure transmitter is available in three accuracies: 0.25%, 0.5% or 1.0% and has a 4-20mA output signal. Wetted materials are made of 316L stainless steel and the case is made from 304 stainless steel.
The Ashcroft A4 intrinsically safe and non-incendive pressure transmitter is ideal for oil field equipment, upstream oil and gas production, natural gas compression, alternative energy projects, and transfer control applications.