Fluke 125 ScopeMeter Test Tool
Electrical testing tool with industrial networks/bus health test
Need Help? Call 1-800-884-4967 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- Bandwidth: 20 MHz
- Real-time sample rate: 25 MS/s
- Minimum timebase range: 10 ns/div
- 4" Monochrome LCD with CCFL backlight
- Inputs: 2 plus external /DMM input
- Digitizers: 2
- Dual full feature 5000 count DMM
- Power measurements for single phase and balanced 3-phase systems
- Harmonics mode
- 600 V CAT III safety rating
The compact Fluke ScopeMeter 120 Series is the rugged solution for industrial troubleshooting and installation applications. It's a truly integrated test tool, with oscilloscope, multimeter and "paperless" recorder in one affordable, easy-to-use instrument. In addition to all the functions found in the 120 series the Fluke 125 ScopeMeter is the instrument of choice for maintenance specialists who deal with industrial buses and networks such as Profibus, Foundation, Modbus, CAN-bus, AS-i bus, RS-485 and more.
The bus-health physical layer application measures critical digital signal amplitude, time and noise or distortion characteristics. Testing the physical layer can find errors like signal attenuation and distortion caused by improper cable connections, bad contacts, incorrect grounding and missing or superfluous terminators.
Bus systems supported:
- AS-i(EN50295, 166 kb/s)
- CAN-bus (ISO-11898, up to 1 Mb/s)
- Interbus S (EIA-485, 500 kb/s)
- ControlNet (61158 type 2, 5Mb/s)
- Modbus (EIA-232 up to 115 kb/s and EIA-485 up to 10 Mb/s)
- Foundation Fieldbus Ha (61158 type 1, 31.25 kb/s)
- Profibus DP (EIA-485 up to 10 Mb/s)
- Ethernet 10Base2 (coaxial)
- Ethernet 10BaseT(UTP, 10 Mb/s)
- RS-232 (EIA-232, up to 115 kb/s)
- RS-485 (EIA-485, up to 10 Mb/s)
- or user defined system
The Fluke ScopeMeter 125 test tool combines a 40 MHz dual input digital storage oscilloscope, two true-rms digital multimeters and a dual input TrendPlot recorder all in a compact, battery powered instrument. The Fluke Connect-and-View triggering functionality recognizes signal patterns and automatically and continuously sets up correct triggering. It provides a stable, reliable and repeatable display of virtually any signal.
The Fluke ScopeMeter 125 test tool has a "paperless" recorder mode, TrendPlot, to help find intermittent errors fast. In this mode the tool can plot the minimum and maximum peak values and average over a time period of up to 16 days.
Up to seven hours of battery operation frees you from mains outlets for true on-the-move working. The rugged and drip proof case assures long life and reliable operation in the harshest industrial environments.
The Fluke ScopeMeter 125 ships complete with:
- STL120 shielded test lead set
- HC120 hook clips
- AC120 alligator clips
- BB120 shielded BNC adapter
- I400s AC Current Clamp
- VPS40 Voltage Probe, 40 MHz, 10:1
- PM 8907 battery charger/line voltage adapter
- BP120MH - NiMH battery pack (installed)
- User Manual
The Fluke ScopeMeter 125 is also available in a kit (SCC190) which includes:
- C190 protective hard shell carrying case
- OC4USB optically isolated USB cable
- SW90W FlukeView software for Windows
Please consider these optional accessories.