Fluke 117/323 Electrician's Combo Kit
Value-packed kit that provides the meters and accessories an electrician needs
Need Help? Call 1-800-884-4967 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- Fluke 117 electrician's multimeter
- VoltAlert™ technology for non-contact voltage detection.
- AutoVolt automatic ac/dc voltage selection.
- Low input impedance: Helps prevent false readings due to ghost voltage.
- Large white LED backlight to work in poorly lit areas.
- True-rms for accurate measurements on non-linear loads.
- Measures 10 A (20 A overload for 30-seconds).
- Resistance, continuity, frequency and capacitance.
- Min/Max/Average to record signal fluctuations.
- Compact ergonomic design for one-handed operation.
- CAT III 600 V safety rated.
- Fluke 323 clamp meter
- 400 A ac current measurement.
- 600 V ac and dc voltage measurement.
- True-rms ac voltage and current for accurate measurements on non-linear signals.
- Resistance measurement up to 40 kΩ with continuity detection.
- Slim, ergonomic design.
- CAT IV 300V/CAT III 600 V safety rating.
What's in the Box
- Fluke 117 True RMS digital multimeter
- Fluke 323 clamp meter
- ToolPak magnetic hanging strap
- C115 carrying case
- Shoulder strap
- TL75 hard point lead set
The Fluke 117/323 electrician's combo kit is a value-packed kit that provides the ability to troubleshoot and solve problems more efficiently by providing all the needed meters and accessories an electrician would need in a compact carry case.
The Fluke 117/323 electrician's combo kit contains the following products:
Fluke 117 True RMS digital multimeter
This Fluke 117 True RMS digital multimeter's display has a large, white LED backlight to facilitate work in poorly lit areas. Fluke 117 electrician's multimeters measure True RMS for accurate measurements on non-linear loads. The meter has a 10A rating, with the ability to handle a 20A overload for 30 seconds. The meter measures resistance, continuity, frequency and capacitance. Signal fluctuations are easily recorded and identified with the Min/Max/Average over elapsed time capability.
Fluke 323 compact clamp meter
The Fluke 323 True RMS Clamp Meter is designed to perform in the toughest environments and provide noise-free, reliable results users can trust to confidently diagnose problems. True-rms measurements and optimized ergonomics make the 323 Clamp Meter the best general troubleshooting tool for commercial and residential electricians.
ToolPak magnetic meter hanging strap
The Fluke ToolPak - the meter hanging solution. The kit includes universal hanger clips (2), hook & loop straps (2 lengths) and a strong magnet. The components of the kit can be combined to meet most hanging needs.
C115 deluxe carrying case with shoulder strap
The Fluke C115 deluxe carrying case is constructed with durable polyester and includes two padded pockets for protection of two test tools, such as a digital multimeter and 60 Series IR thermometer and a pouch for test leads and other accessories.
Fluke TL75 hard point test lead set
The Fluke Hard Point™ test lead set includes one pair of red and black comfort grip probes and 48 inch, PVC-insulated test leads with right-angle shrouded banana plugs, recommended for general purpose measurements.
Please consider these optional accessories.