Fluke 120B Series ScopeMeter Oscilloscope
Integrated test tool with oscilloscope, multimeter, and high-speed recorder in one easy-to-use instrument
Need Help? Call a Temperature Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Dual-input digital oscilloscope and multimeter
- 20 or 40MHz bandwidth
- 5mV to 200V/div sensitivity
- VDC and true-rms VAC ranges from 500mV to 750V
- 5000 count full scale reading
- Up to 2200V peak (max, min, & peak-to-peak modes)
- 5% FS accuracy (min or max), 10% (peak-to-peak)
- 500 counts full scale reading
- Up to 70MHz frequency for 124B & 125B
- Up to 50MHz for 123B
- Measure resistance, continuity, diode, & capacitance
- CE & CSA approved, CAT IV 600V safety rated
What's in the Box
- Li-Ion battery pack
- Charger/power adapter
- 2 shielded test leads with ground leads
- Black test lead
- Red and blue hook clips
- Banana to BNC adapter
- WiFi USB adapter
The Fluke 120B Series ScopeMeter oscilloscope is a rugged solution for industrial electrical and electro-mechanical equipment troubleshooting and maintenance applications. It's a truly integrated test tool, with oscilloscope, multimeter, and high-speed recorder in one easy-to-use instrument. The ScopeMeter 120B Series also integrates with Fluke Connect mobile app and FlukeView software to enable further collaboration, data analysis, and archiving of critical test information.
The 120B series includes innovative functions designed to help technicians troubleshoot faster and get the answers they need to keep their systems up and running. Display waveforms with Connect and View™ trigger and setup technology and automatically view related numerical measurements using Fluke IntellaSet technology, all without making manual measurement adjustments. With Recorder Event Detect capabilities, elusive intermittent events are captured and logged for easy viewing and analysis.
The Fluke 120B series is available in three models:
- The 123B is a full function dual input scope and meter with 20MHz bandwidth and recorder function.
- The 124B is a full function dual input scope and meter with 40MHz bandwidth and recorder function capable of scope cursor measurements. A 10:1 voltage probe is also included.
- The 125B is a full function dual input scope and meter with 40MHz bandwidth and recorder function capable of scope cursor measurements. The 125B also includes advanced power and harmonics measurements as well as bus health analytics. A 10:1 voltage probe and i400S current clamp are also included.
Please consider these optional accessories.