PIE 1050T Temperature Transmitter Calibration Kit
A complete, economical temperature calibration solution for all types of instruments
Need Help? Call a Calibration Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- PIE 525 Dual T/C & RTD Calibrator
- Accuracy: ±0.2°C (±0.4°F)
- Resolution: 0.1° or 0.01°
- Direct temperature input/output
- J, K, E, T, R, S, B, N, mV thermocouples
- PIE 535 4-20 & 10-50 mA/Voltage Calibrator
- True ±0.025% of reading
- Read and source 0.000 to 50.000 mA
- Display current or -25.00 to 125.00% of 4-20 or 10-50 mA
- Read 0.00 to ± 30.00 / Source 0.000 to 24.000 VDC
- Pelican case included
The Practical Instruments Electronics (PIE) 1050T temperature transmitter calibration kit offers a complete, economical temperature calibration solution for all types of instruments. The PIE 1050T kit includes the PIE 525 dual T/C & RTD calibrator and the PIE 535 4-20 & 10-50 mA/voltage calibrator conveniently contained in a sturdy Pelican case.
The PIE 525 dual T/C & RTD calibrator provides direct temperature calibration for transmitters, recorders, controllers, alarms, data acquisition and computer systems. The PIE 525 offers the highest performance and functions in its class by exceeding the accuracy and functions of many higher priced T/C and RTD calibrators.
The PIE 535 dual range calibrator has a selectable 4-20 or 10-50mA range. The EZ-Dial knob and the EZ-Check switch allow for quick adjustments or set 0% or 100% of full scale. The EZ-Step button provides one-handed stepping. Automatic stepping and ramping modes allow hands-free testing and calibration of the process loop with high accuracy and repeatability.
Please consider these optional accessories.