PIE 134 Pocket-Mate mA Loop Calibrator
Read and Source 0.00-24.00 mA current loop calibrator
Need Help? Call 1-800-884-4967 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- Operating Temperature Range: -20 to 60°C (-5 to 140 °F)
- Storage Temperature Range: -30 to 60°C (-22 to 140°F)
- Relative Humidity Range
- 10% ≤RH ≤90% (0 to 35°C), Non-condensing
- 10% ≤RH≤ 70% (35 to 60°C), Non-condensing
- Ranges & Resolution: 0.00 to 24.00 mA or -25.0% to 125.0% of 4-20 mA
- Accuracy: ≤ ± (0.05% of Reading +0.01 mA)
- Noise: ≤ ± ½ Least Significant Digit
- Temperature Effect: ≤ ± 0.005%/°C of FS
- Size: 4.75 x 2.6 x 1.50 in, 120 x 66 x 38 mm (LxWxH)
- Weight: 8 ounces, 0.23 kg (including batteries)
The Practical Instrument Electronics (PIE) 134 Pocket-Mate mA loop calibrator allows you to check, calibrate and measure all of your current signal instruments in a 4-20 mA DC loop. It can be used at any access point in your loop. You can calibrate recorders, digital indicators, stroke valves or any instruments that get their input from a 4-20 mA loop.
With the PIE 134 Pocket-Mate mA loop calibrator you can easily set any value quickly to within 0.01 mA with the adjustable digital potentiometer or use preset 4.00 mA (0.0%) and 20.00 mA (100.0%) settings. The quick reference bar graph indicates the input and output level to the PIE 134 calibrator in percent of 4-20 mA with 1.0% resolution. The quick reference bar graph flashes when signals outside the normal operating range is detected.
A high power 24V output is available when using PIE 134 Pocket-Mate mA loop calibrators, along with a power saving 15V low power output. With the PIE 134 calibrator, you can check loop wiring and receivers, as well as check controller outputs or measure the milliamp signal in the loop.
PIE 134 Pocket-Mate mA loop calibrators are manufactured in the USA and include four "AA" alkaline batteries, attached test leads, a certificate of calibration, display with large digits and bar graph, rugged switches, a belt clip and a battery compartment for fast battery changes.