GF Signet 2759 pH/ORP System Tester
Battery-powered millivolt generator simulates pH values for trouble-shooting and system verification
Need Help? Call a Flow Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Battery powered millivolt generator
- Simulates pH and ORP values
- High impedance input simulates preamplified signal
- Verifies system functionality
- Compatible with 2720, 2750 and 2750 preamplifiers
- Connects to any Signet pH/ORP instrument
- Verifies preamplifier or instrument electronics
This product is an accessory for the following products:
The GF Signet 2759 pH/ORP Simulator is a battery-powered millivolt generator that simulates pH values of 4, 7, and 10, plus ORP values of ±700 mV. The GF Signet 2759 pH/ORP System Tester is useful as a troubleshooting aid and for general verification of system operation. However, it is not a substitute for periodic system calibration with pH buffers or test solutions.
Optional adapter cables enable the GF Signet 2759 pH/ORP System Tester to connect directly to GF Signet 2720 and 2760 preamplifiers, or 2750 pH/ORP Sensor Electronics. The adapters include a selector switch for pH or ORP simulation. The GF Signet 2759 pH/ORP System Tester's switch triggers automatic sensor recognition software in GF Signet pH/ORP instrumentation.