GF Signet 3719 pH/ORP Wet-Tap Assembly
pH/ORP wet-tap assembly allows electrode installation without process shutdown
Need Help? Call a Flow Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Electrode removal without process shutdown
- Space saving 45mm shortstroke design
- Sealed pneumatic dampening for smooth and safe operation
- SafeLoc: Cam activated automatic locking mechanism
- Suitable for mounting in any orientation
- Process threaded connection NPT or ISO
This product is an accessory for the following products:
The GF Signet 3719 pH/ORP Wet-Tap Assembly allows installation and removal of pH or ORP electrodes, even under process pressure, without the need for process shutdown during routine electrode maintenance and calibration. Automatic process isolation is achieved during electrode retraction with a double O-ring seal on a unique and compact retraction assembly; no separate valve is required with the GF Signet 3719 pH/ORP Wet-Tap Assembly.
A patented cam-activated automatic locking mechanism, SafeLoc™, and the GF Signet 3719 pH/ORP Wet-Tap Assembly's short stroke design help to assure operator safety. The wet-tap unit can be mounted at any angle and can be used with the GF Signet DryLoc® and Twist-Lock Wet-Tap electrodes.
Applications for the GF Signet 3719 pH/ORP Wet-Tap Assembly
- Aquatic animal life support systems
- Recreational water monitoring
- Water and wastewater treatment
- Effluent monitoring
- Neutralization systems
- Sanitization systems
The GF Signet 3719 pH/ORP Wet-Tap Assembly is compatible with a wide variety of GF Signet components. Please Click here to view typical system configurations. If you have any questions about your particular installation, please contact us.