Krohne IFC 300 Signal Converter
Full-feature electromagnetic flow converter
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Complete and modular flow converter for almost all applications
- Quick and easy to install and operate; improved HMI
- Extensive diagnostics as standard
- Flexible with customized solutions for special requests
- Converter exchangeable without need for reprogramming
- Available for AC and DC voltage operating
- Digital signal processing
- High-speed signal conversion system
- From clean liquids, slurries and pastes to acids (even HF), alkalis and many other agressive media, even with high solid contents
- Master or transfer meter for calibration of other flow meters
- For large diameters up to DN 3000
- Custody transfer options available upon request
This product is an accessory for the following products:
The Krohne IFC 300 electromagnetic flow converter is the all-round flow converter. The versatile IFC 300 flow converter is a powerful yet economical solution for a wide range of applications. The Krohne IFC 300 can be used in combination with any OPTIFLUX flow sensor and can be used in any application.
The 3 x 100% diagnosis feature of the Krohne IFC 300 electromagnetic flow converter covers the normal device-diagnosis. But KROHNE is the first, and to date only, supplier to augment these with a complete range of application-diagnosis functions, along with out-of-spec diagnosis to check for accuracy and linearity. The user can thus count on reliable information on the state of the device, the accuracy of its measurements, and the presence of possible malfunctions. The 3 x 100% diagnosis feature does not just allow these Krohne electromagnetic flow converters from the IFC 300 Series to achieve considerably higher reliability than any other SIL2-certified device; it also exceeds VDI/VDE/NAMUR-2650 specifications. Even when used with existing sensors, the new Krohne IFC 300 electromagnetic flow converter can perform all diagnostic functions, with the sole exceptions of flow-profile detection and linearity check.
The Perfect Choice for Retrofits
Electromagnetic sensors supplied by KROHNE between 1975 and 2004 can be used without problem with the new KROHNE IFC 300 electromagnetic flow converter. KROHNE is thus the only supplier of electromagnetic flow meters capable of retrofitting old sensors (which can date back as far as 1975) with the latest electronics.
Note that the old converter should not be replaced with the Krohne Optiflux IFC 300 if the device is used in custody transfer. When using MID devices in explosion-hazard zones, check that the old converter can be replaced with the IFC 300 electromagnetic flow converter.
The KROHNE Optiflux IFC 300 electromagnetic flow converter can also be used with sensors from other manufacturers, allowing them to access the benefits offered by the IFC 300.
Fields of Application for the Krohne Optiflux IFC 300 Electromagnetic Flow Converter
- Paper & Pulp
- Water & Wastewater
- Food & Beverages
- Metals & Mining
- Oil & gas
- Krohne IFC 300 Flow Converter Handbook PDF (1.3 MB)
- Krohne IFC 300 Flow Converter Manual PDF (2.8 MB)
- Krohne IFC 300 Flow Converter ATEX Certificate of Conformity PDF (765 KB)
- Krohne IFC 300 Flow Converter FM Certificate of Conformity PDF (163 KB)