Krohne TIDALFLUX 2000 Electromagnetic Flow Meter
Electromagnetic flow sensor with integrated, non-contact capacitive level measurement for partially filled pipes
Need Help? Call a Flow Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- For partially filled pipes in the water and wastewater industry
- Broad diameter range from up to DN1600 / 64"
- High abrasion resistance and chemical resistance
- Measurement possible between 10% and 100% filling
- Electrodes for flow measurement are below 10% filling level, therefore no blind folding by fat and oil floating on the water surface
- Complete factory calibration - no on-site calibration necessary
The Krohne TIDALFLUX 2000 electromagnetic flow meter with integrated and non-contact capacitive level measuring system provides accurate flow measurement in partially filled pipes. The TIDALFLUX 2000 is designed to measure reliably between 10% and 100% of the pipe cross section. The integrated level sensors in the liner are in no contact with the liquid and are therefore insensitive against fat and oil floating on the surface.
The TIDALFLUX 2000 is available in sizes from 8 to 64" in diameter. They are ideally suited for a wide range of applications of a conductive fluid including water and wastewater, surface water, and biological and chemical wastewater. When field mounted to the Krohne IFC 300 signal converter, the TIDALFLUX 2000 provides dependable service in rugged environmental conditions.
- Krohne TIDALFLUX 2000 Electromagnetic Flow Meter Manual PDF (2.0 MB)
- Krohne TIDALFLUX 2000 Electromagnetic Flow Meter Quick Start Guide PDF (1.8 MB)
- Krohne Electromagnetic Flow Meter Application Data Sheet PDF (454 KB)
- Instrumart's Flow Application Form PDF (110 KB)
These additional components are required for the operation of your product. We strongly advise you to purchase these components unless you already own them or own a suitable alternative.
This product can be used in the following applications: