Define Instruments Zen IoT Gateway & Data Logger
Connect PLCs & other discrete control systems to the Cloud with 4, 12, or 16 isolated analog universal inputs & logging for up to 32MB
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- 16 bit input resolution
- <±0.1% FSO accuracy (unless input states otherwise)
- Real-time clock & logs 31,774 samples for all channels
- Can convert process signals directly to wireless
- Requires a USB Bridge Key in order to program
- Low voltage, 10 to 30VDC power supply
- CE approved & 5-year guarantee
The Define Instruments Zen IoT gateway and data logger brings the "Internet of Things" (IoT) together with measurement and control. It is ideal for applications like Automatic Meter Reading (AMR), remote monitoring of assets, and data transmission. It can also be used for edge processing, where data is collated from sensors and existing equipment, calculations are performed in the device, and the results are communicated to the Cloud.
The Zen IoT features a wide variety of analog and digital I/O (including T/C, RTD, mA, mV, V, & Potentiometer) and has an advanced and flexible logic engine which can be programmed with a powerful scripting language to tie features together for custom applications. Please contact us to discuss your project.
- Define Instruments Zen IoT Gateway & Data Logger Manual PDF (2.1 MB)
- Define Instruments Zen IoT Gateway & Data Logger Register Supplement PDF (2.7 MB)
Application Notes and White Papers
These additional components are required for the operation of your product. We strongly advise you to purchase these components unless you already own them or own a suitable alternative.
Please consider these optional accessories.