Fluke 374 FC True RMS AC/DC Clamp Meter
Fluke connect compatible clamp meter that tests up to 1000V and 600A with 6000Ω resistance measurement
Need Help? Call a Temperature Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- 1000V in both AC and DC modes
- 600A with clamp jaws
- Up to 2500A with optional flex probe accessory
- Up to 6000 Ohms
- 1 to 1,000μF capacitance
- -14 to 122°F (-10 to 50°C) operating temp
- CAT IV 600V and CAT III 1000V safety ratings
What's in the Box
- Test leads
- Soft case
- 2AA batteries
The Fluke 374 FC True RMS clamp meter can read up to 1000V and 600A in both AC and DC modes. Additionally, it is compatible with the iFlex flexible current probe (sold separately), which expands the measurement range to 2500A AC.
Proprietary inrush measurement technology is used to filter out noise and capture the motor starting current exactly as the circuit protection sees it. It's ergonomic design allows it to fit in your hand even while wearing personal protective equipment. Fluke 374 True RMS AC/DC clamp meters feature CAT IV 600V and CAT III 1000V safety ratings.
This clamp meter features CAT IV 600V and CAT III 1000V safety ratings and its ergonomic design fits in your hand and can be used while wearing protective equipment.
As part of the Fluke Connect family of wireless tools, this clamp meter can now:
- Trend measurements to pinpoint intermittent faults
- Transmit results wirelessly via Fluke Connect app
- Create and send reports right from the field
- Allow you to stay safely away from the arc flash zone through Bluetooth connectivity to Apple and Android devices
Please consider these optional accessories.