Fluke 376 FC True RMS AC/DC Clamp Meter
Fluke connect compatible logging clamp meter that measures 1000V, 1000A and resistances up to 60kΩ
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- 1000V & 1000A in both AC and DC modes
- Measures up to 2500A with flex probe
- 500mV DC range & 60.00kΩ Ohms
- 5 to 500.0Hz frequency
- 1 to 1,000μF capacitance
- -14 to 122°F (-10 to 50°C) operating temp
- CAT IV 600V and CAT III 1000V safety ratings
What's in the Box
- Test leads
- Soft case
- 18in iFlex probe
- Magnetic hanging strap
- 2AA batteries
The Fluke 376 FC True RMS AC/DC clamp meter offers improved performance making it the perfect instrument for a wide range of current measurement situations. With True RMS voltage and current measurements, the it can read up to 1000V and 1000A in both AC and DC modes.
An integrated low pass filter and state of the art signal processing allow you to use it in noisy electrical environments while providing stable readings. Use min, max, average and inrush recording to capture variations automatically.
Additionally, the included iFlex flexible current probe expands the measurement range to 2500A AC while providing increased display flexibility, ability to measure around awkward sized conductors and improved wire access.
The 376 FC features CAT IV 600V and CAT III 1000V safety ratings and an ergonomic design that fits in your hand and can be used even wearing protective gear.
As part of the Fluke Connect family of wireless tools, this clamp meter can now:
- Log and trend measurements to pinpoint intermittent faults
- Transmit results wirelessly via Fluke Connect app
- Create and send reports right from the field
- Allow you to stay safely away from the arc flash zone through Bluetooth connectivity to Apple and Android devices
Carrying cases, spare cases
Please consider these optional accessories.