Fluke 375 FC True RMS AC/DC Clamp Meter
Fluke connect compatible logging clamp meter that measures 1000V, 600A and resistances up to 60kΩ
Need Help? Call 1-800-884-4967 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- 1000V in both AC and DC modes
- 600A with clamp jaws
- Up to 2500A with optional flex probe accessory
- 500mV DC range & 60kΩ Ohms
- 5 to 500Hz frequency
- 1 to 1,000μF capacitance
- -14 to 122°F (-10 to 50°C) operating temp
- CAT IV 600V and CAT III 1000V safety ratings
What's in the Box
- Test leads
- Soft case
- 2AA batteries
The Fluke 375 FC True RMS AC/DC clamp meter can read up to 600A & 1000V in both AC and DC modes and is capable of frequency measurement up to 500 Hz. Additionally, it is compatible with the new iFlex flexible current probe (sold separately), which expands the measurement range to 2500A AC.
An integrated low pass filter and state of the art signal processing allow for use in noisy electrical environments while providing stable readings. Proprietary inrush measurement technology is used to filter out noise and capture the motor starting current exactly as the circuit protection sees it.
This clamp meter features CAT IV 600V and CAT III 1000V safety ratings and its ergonomic design fits in your hand and can be used while wearing protective equipment.
As part of the Fluke Connect family of wireless tools, this clamp meter can now:
- Log and trend measurements to pinpoint intermittent faults
- Transmit results wirelessly via Fluke Connect app
- Create and send reports right from the field
- Allow you to stay safely away from the arc flash zone through Bluetooth connectivity to Apple and Android devices
Carrying cases, spare cases
Please consider these optional accessories.