Greyline Instruments PZ34 Level Sensor
Non-contact, PVC level sensor with 32 foot range with liquids
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Maximum Range: 32 ft. (10 m)
- Minimum Range (Deadband): 16" (406.4 mm)
- Operating Frequency: 46 KHz
- Beam Angle: 8°
- Operating Temperature: -40° to 150° F (-40° to 65° C)
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 20 psi (1.35 bar)
- Exposed Materials: PVC
- Sensor Mounting: 3/4" NPT
- Includes 25’ coaxial cable
- CSA rated Intrinsically Safe Class I, Groups C,D, Class II, Groups E,F,G with optional Intrinsic Safety Barrier
This product is an accessory for the following products:
Designed specifically for open channel flow applications, the Greyline PZ34 level sensor can be installed 16" or more above the highest water level. It is rated for measurement ranges up to 32 feet.
The Greyline PZ34 sensor mounts above the flowing liquid so there is no fouling and no maintenance is required. It will not be damaged by accidental submersion.