Greyline Instruments VD Series Pipe Dams
Maintains low flow water level at 1” or higher as required for ultrasonic level measurement.
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Stainless steel construction
- Sizes from 6 to 18 inches
- Band adjustment jack allows ±0.5” adjustment from the nominal band size
- 6 and 8 inch bands secure to pipe by spring tension
- Maintains minimum 1” water level
This product is an accessory for the following products:
The Greyline Instruments VD Series pipe dams are stainless steel bands designed to fit inside of a pipe downstream from an area-velocity sensor. The shape of the dam restricts the flow inside the pipe enough to maintain the minimum 1" water level required for the sensors to work properly.
VD Series pipe dams are available for pipes from 6 to 18 inches. A band adjustment jack (or spring tension for 6 and 8 inch sizes) allowing ±0.5" adjustment from the nominal band size ensuring a proper fit.