HOBO TMC Air/Water/Soil Temp Sensors
Measures temperature in air, water, or soil, 1 ft, 6 ft, 20 ft and 50 ft lengths available
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- 1 ft, 6 ft, 20 ft and 50 ft lengths available
- Measuring range: -40 to 122°F (-40 to 50°C)
- Response time:
- Typical to 90% in air moving 1 m/sec (2.2 mph)
- Stirred water is 1 minute typical to 90%
- Accuracy and resolution vary according to attached data logger
This product is an accessory for the following products:
The HOBO TMC Air/Water/Soil Temp Sensors is for use with HOBO U-Series, UX120-006M external-channel data loggers or ZW series wireless datanodes. This model measures temperature in air, water, or soil. Accuracy and resolution vary according with attached logger model. Measurement range is -40 to 122°F (-40 to 50°C) in water or soil, -40 to 212°F (-40 to 100°C) in air; response time is minutes typical to 90% in air moving 1 m/sec (2.2 mph); response time in stirred water is 1 minute typical to 90%.
The TMC Sensors can be plugged directly into the external input jacks of U12, UX120, or ZW Family loggers to expand the range of measurement options and applications. They are fur use in indoor, outdoor and underwater environments.