HOBO U12 Series Temperature Data Logger
Food-grade 316 Series stainless Steel, 43,000 measurements, -40 to 257°F (-40 to 125°C) temp range
Need Help? Call 1-800-884-4967 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- Food-grade 316 Series Stainless Steel
- Memory: 43,000 measurements
- Temp range: -40 to 257°F (-40 to 125°C)
- Suitable for high pressure applications to 2200 psi
- 3 year battery life (factory replaceable)
- Accuracy: ±0.45°F from 32° to 122°F
- Response time to 90%:
- U12-015: 10 min (air), 3.5 min (water)
- U12-015-02: 2.25 min (air), 20s (water)
- 5 inch external probe option
The HOBO U12 Series Temperature Data Logger are ideal for food, pharmaceutical, autoclave, and other applications where high-accuracy temperature data is critical. They can withstand process conditions from pasteurization to flash freezing and washdown.
With its broad temperature range -40 to 257°F (-40 to 125°C) and food-grade stainless steel housing, the U12 withstands process conditions from pasteurization to flash freezing and washdown. The U12 Stainless is also ideal for high-temperature or deep underwater applications.
These additional components are required for the operation of your product. We strongly advise you to purchase these components unless you already own them or own a suitable alternative.
Please consider these optional accessories.