Setra Model CSS / CSC Digital Current Switches
Solid core or clamped/split care design, adjustable switch setpoints
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Switch Led indication
- Relay Led indication
- Over/under current sensing
- Snap on power relay
- Accurate fixed setpoint models
- Temp range: 5 to 140°F (-15 to 60°C)
- Frequency range: 50/60 Hz
- Humidity range: 0 to 95% non-condensing
The Setra Model CSS / CSC Digital Current Switches feature a solid core or a clamped/split core design. The CSS / CSC also have adjustable switch setpoints, switch Led indications, relay Led indication, over/under current sensing, and snap on power relay.
The CSS models are ideal for new installations and provide the greatest savings opportunity. Ideal for direct drive units, small exhaust fans, and other ﬁ xed loads, these solid state switches have accurate, very low ﬁxed or user adjustable setpoints. which are activated when the desired amperage is reached. The adjustable CSSGA2100NN and CSSGA2100R1 units have LED's which indicate switch status. (User can also adjust the setpoint for over or under loads.) Excitation is magnetically induced from current carrying conductor (wire or cable), making these units completely self-powered.
The CSS Series, solid core, current switch's convenient wide oriﬁ ce allows easy pass through of the conductor, and is bundled with a mounting bracket and hardware, making installation easy. Model CSSGA2100R1 is equipped with a snap-on power relay for remote motor startup.
A signiﬁcant increase or decrease in operating current may result in motor, belt loss, slippage, or mechanical failure, which could jeopardize the user's process. The split core design of the Model CSC is an ideal solution, as it can easily be clamped onto existing power cables or wires. These units are offered with industry standard 135 Amp or 200 Amp output and very low ﬁxed or adjustable setpoints, which are activated when the desired amperage is reached. Model CSCGA2125NN and CSCGA2125R1 include LEDs for indication of switch status. (Setpoint can be adjusted for over or under loads.)
- Small industrial motors
- Setra Model CSC Digital Current Switches Manual PDF (496 KB)
- Setra Model CSC Digital Current Switches With Relay Manual PDF (317 KB)
- Setra Model CSS / CSC Digital Current Switches Datasheet PDF (284 KB)
- Setra Model CSS Digital Current Switches Manual PDF (343 KB)
- Setra Model CSS Digital Current Switches With Relay Manual PDF (435 KB)
This product can be used in the following applications: