Flo-tech Activa Sensor Arrays
Provides flow, temperature & pressure signals in a compact unit
Need Help? Call a Flow Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Four flow ranges
- Turbine flow measurement
- IFC converter with 4-20mA or 0-5VDC flow rate output
- 4-20mA output for temperature & pressure
- Pressures up to 5800 psi (400 bar)
- Temperatures up to 300°F (150°C)
- Available with SAE or BSPP ports
- Flow accuracy ±1% of reading @ 32cSt
- Repeatability ±0.2%
The Activa Sensor Array provides flow, temperature and pressure signals in a compact unit that requires only one hydraulic line break. Each sensor transmits an output signal that is easily integrated with PCs, PLCs, recorders or panel displays. Signals can also be transmitted to Flo-tech's F6700/F6750 Series digital displays.
Typical applications include fluid characteristic measurement on test stands, stationary hydraulic system monitoring, feedback for hydraulic system control, advance warning of impending component failure and mobile hydraulic system diagnosis.
Please consider these optional accessories.
This product can be used in the following applications: