Megger DLRO Series Micro-ohmmeter
Digital, low resistance ohmmeter with a range of 0.1µΩ to 2000Ω
Need Help? Call a Temperature Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Auto current reversal cancels standing emfs
- Protected to 600V
- Multiple operating modes including fully automatic
- Alpha-numeric keypad for entering test notes
- DLRO-10X only
- Printer output and memory option
What's in the Box
- 7Ah NiMH battery module
- Battery charger
- Car charging adapter (cigar lighter)
- 2 DH4 Duplex handspikes
- User guide
- Warranty book
The Megger DLRO series micro-ohmmeters are fully automatic instruments, selecting the most suitable test current up to 10A d.c. to measure resistance from 0.1 μΩ to 2000 Ω, on one of seven ranges.
For users who desire more control over the measurement process, DLRO-10X uses a menu system controlled by a two-axis paddle to allow the user to manually select the maximum test current. DLRO-10X also adds real time download of results and on board storage for later download to a PC.
Both instruments are built into a strong, lightweight case that is equally at home in the field or in the laboratory. Light enough to be worn around the neck, they are small enough to be taken into areas that were previously too small to access. DLRO-10 uses a large, bright 4 1/2 -digit LED display while DLRO-10X has a large, backlit LCD display. Normally, measurements are made with forward and reverse currents to cancel the effects of any standing voltages across the test sample.
The average value is then displayed within 3 seconds, to a basic accuracy of 0.2%. DLRO-10X displays both forward and reverse measurements as well as the average of the two. DLRO-10X allows the user to set high and low pass limits, thereby enabling simple go-no-go testing. At the end of a test DLRO-10X will store the test results, as well as any notes relevant to the test.
To assist operator safety and ease of use, both instruments are supplied complete with a pair of duplex handspikes with 1.2 m (4 ft) leads. One of the probes is fitted with LED's, which duplicate indicators on the instrument display indicating that all four contacts have been made, the presence of a high voltage across the load, and the presence of current flow while a load is discharging. Nickel Metal Hydride (NiMH) batteries power the instruments. Typical applications include, but are not limited to, making d.c. resistance measurements of:
Applications for the Megger DLRO-10 / DLRO-10X:
- Switch and contact breaker resistance
- Busbar and cable joints
- Aircraft frame bonds and static control circuits
- Integrity of welded joints
- Inter-cell connections on battery systems up to 600 V peak
- Quality control of resistive components
- Transformer and motor winding resistance
- Rail and pipe bonds
- Metal alloys, welds and fuse resistance
- Graphite electrodes and other composites
- Wire and cable resistance
- Transmitter aerial and lightning conductor bonding
- Megger DLRO Series Micro-ohmmeter Datasheet PDF (727 KB)
- Megger DLRO Test Leads Datasheet PDF (938 KB)
- Megger DLRO Series Micro-ohmmeter Certificate of Test PDF (1.4 MB)
- Megger Low Resistance Testing Guide PDF (1.9 MB)
Please consider these optional accessories.
This product can be used in the following applications: