Fluke 289 True RMS Logging Multimeter
True RMS industrial and electronics logging multimeter with TrendCapture, compatible with Fluke Connect Mobile App
Need Help? Call a Temperature Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Compatible with Fluke Connect Mobile App
- True RMS AC bandwidth 100 kHz
- -328°F to 2462°F temperature range
- DC volts at 0.025% accuracy: 50.000mV, 500.00mV, 5.000 V, 50.000 V
- AC volts at 0.4% (true-rms) accuracy: 500.00 V and 1000.0 V
- DC current at 0.15% accuracy: 500.00 µA, 5000.0 µA, 50.000 mA, 400.00 mA
- AC current at 0.7% (true rms) accuracy: 5.0000 A, 10.0000 A
- Resistance range from 500Ω to 500MΩ
- Capacitance range 1nF to 100mF
What's in the Box
- FlukeView Forms software and cable (kit only)
- 80BK-AN thermocouple probe (kit only)
- TL71 silicone test lead set (kit only)
- AC72 alligator clips (kit only)
- TPAK magnetic hanging kit (kit only)
- Soft case (kit only)
The Fluke 289 True RMS industrial logging multimeter is the next generation high performance multimeter designed to solve complex problems in electronics, plant automation, power distribution and electro-mechanical equipment. With the ability to log data and review it graphically on-screen, you can solve problems faster and help minimize downtime. Let the Fluke 289 true RMS industrial logging multimeter be your watchdog for systems or processes while you are off solving other problems.
Fluke Connect with ShareLive™ video call is the only wireless measurement system that lets you stay in contact with your entire team without leaving the field. The Fluke Connect mobile app is available for Android™ (4.3 and up) and iOS (4s and later) and works with over 20 different Fluke products—the largest suite of connected test tools in the world. And more are on the way. Go to the Fluke website to find out more.
The Fluke 289 True RMS logging multimeter features TrendCapture, which graphically displays a logged data session to quickly determine whether anomalies may have occurred. Its unique logging and graphing capabilities mean you no longer need to download logged readings to a PC to detect a trend. The feature rich Fluke 287 can also store up to 15,000 recorded events.
The Fluke 289 True RMS logging multimeter has a selectable AC filter (smoothing mode) which helps display a steadier reading when the input signal is noisy or changing rapidly. Adjustable recording and auto hold thresholds specify a percentage change in the readings that begin a new event. Fluke 289 True RMS logging multimeters have a large 50,000 count 1/4 VGA dot matrix display with white backlight. The logging function has expanded memory for unattended monitoring of signals over time.
The Fluke 289 logging multimeter's low pass filter allows for accurate voltage and frequency measurements at the same time on adjustable speed motor drives and other electrically noisy equipment. The LoZ Volts is a low impedance voltage function for eliminating ghost voltages. Fluke 289 True RMS industrial logging multimeters are also recommended when testing for absence or presence of live power.
- Fluke Connect Brochure PDF (2.7 MB)
- Fluke Connect End User Stories PDF (1.1 MB)
- Fluke Connect Software Comparison PDF (1.8 MB)
- Fluke Multimeter Comparison Sheet PDF (855 KB)
Please consider these optional accessories.