PIE 434 Automated Diagnostic 4-20 mA Calibrator
Troubleshoot current loop problems and and read voltage from -60.00 to +60.00 VDC
Need Help? Call a Calibration Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Operating Temperature Range: -20 to 60°C (-5 to 140°F)
- Storage Temperature Range: -30 to 60°C (-22 to 140°F)
- Relative Humidity Range:
- 10% ≤ RH ≤ 90% (0 to 35°C), Non-condensing
- 10% ≤ RH ≤ 70% (35 to 60°C), Non-condensing
- Ranges and Resolution: 0.000 to 24.000 mA or -25.00 to 125.00% of 4-20 mA
- Accuracy: ≤ ± (0.01% of Reading +0.002 mA)
- Voltage Burden: ≤ 2V at 50 mA
- Overload/Current Limit Protection: 25 mA nominal
- Size 5.63 x 3.00 x 1.60 in, 143 x 76 x 41mm (LxWxH)
- Display: High contrast graphic liquid crystal display with 0.315" (8.0 mm) high digits. LED backlighting for use in low lit areas.
The Practical Instrument Electronics (PIE) 434 automated diagnostic 4-20 mA calibrator allows you to check, calibrate and measure all of your current signal instruments in a 4-20 mA DC loop. It can be used at any access point in your loop. You can calibrate recorders, digital indicators, stroke valves or any instruments that get their input from a 4-20 mA loop.
Quickly diagnose ground fault and current leakage with the PIE 434 automated diagnostic 4-20 mA calibrator's loop diagnostic technology. PIE 434 calibrators also feature automatic output stepping and ramping. Press and hold the dial to automatically step from 4-20 in two, three or five steps or choose a continuous ramp.
With the PIE 434 calibrator, you can check loop wiring and receivers, as well as check controller outputs or measure the milliamp signal in the loop. The Practical Instrument Electronics 434 automated diagnostic 4-20 mA calibrator includes a rubber boot, tilt stand, backlit display with large digits, rugged switches and a battery compartment for fast battery changes.