Fuji Electric ZKME Oxygen Analyzer
Zirconia oxygen analyzer for use in hazardous locations
Need Help? Call 1-800-884-4967 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- Measures Oxygen in noncombustible gas
- Measuring method: Zirconium oxide sensor ZFKE
- Measuring range: 0 to 50 vol% O2 (in 1 vol% O2 steps from 2 to 50)
- Repeatability: Within ±0.5%FS
- Linearity: Within ±2%FS
- Response time: Within 4 to 7 sec, for 90% (from calibration gas inlet)
- Analog output: 4 to 20mA DC or 0 to 1V DC
- 6 Contact outputs
- 3 Contact inputs
- Measured gas temperature: −10 to +600ºC
- Measured gas pressure: −3 to +3kPa (−12 to +12 inH2O)
- Field replaceable sensor element
- NEPSI certified: EExd IIC T6 Ex II2G
- Max cable length 100m (330ft)
- Optional valve and flowmeter
The Fuji Electric ZKME oxygen analyzer is for use in hazardous locations. ZKME analyzers utilize zirconium oxide sensing technology to continuously measure the oxygen concentration in combustion exhaust gases of industrial boilers and furnaces. The ZKME is ideally suited for combustion management and control. Consisting of the signal processor, input/output and communications, display and system controls, the ZKME requires ZFKE sensors (and cable) to complete the system.
The Fuji Electric ZKME provides a measuring range of 0 to 50 vol% O2 (in 1 vol% O2 steps from 2 to 50). The zirconium oxide sensor technology provides significant benefits over other type analyzers including excellent stability and repeatability. The ZKME allows for easy maintenance while eliminating the need for a gas sampling device due to the direct insertion design. Sensor diagnostics, recovery functions and other operation and setting functions can be performed at the converter via an easy-to-use, interactive operation panel. The ZKME is designed for use in hazardous locations and meets NEPSI standards EExd IIC T6 Ex II2G.
The Fuji ZKME oxygen analyzer is suitable as a combustion controller for industries with high energy consumption such as steel, power, petroleum/petrochemicals, ceramics, paper/pulp, food, textile industries, combustion facilities such as garbage incinerators, and medium-to-small sized boilers to achieve a significant energy-saving effect. The oxygen concentration control ensures complete combustion, thus reducing CO2, SOx, and NOx emissions and helping prevent global warming and air pollution.
Applications for the Fuji Electric ZKM oxygen analyzer:
- Textile industries
- Automobile industry
- Combustion facilities such as garbage incinerators
- Medium-to-small sized boilers
These additional components are required for the operation of your product. We strongly advise you to purchase these components unless you already own them or own a suitable alternative.
Please consider these optional accessories.