Rosemount 8711 Wafer Flowtube Sensor
Economical, compact and lightweight alternative to flanged magnetic flow meters
Need Help? Call a Flow Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- Flangeless design
- Included alignment rings for easy installation
- 0.25% standard accuracy
- 0.15% high accuracy option available
- 0.15 to 8 inch sizes available
- PTFE and PFA lining available
- 303 SST flowtube sensor
- Optional grounding electrode available
The Rosemount 8711 wafer flowtube sensor is designed for conductive liquids. The Rosemount 8711 is available in line sizes from 0.15 through 8 inches with a wide range of electrode materials to meet your needs.
The flangeless design of the Rosemount 8711 wafer flowtube sensor makes it an economical, compact and lightweight alternative to flanged magnetic flowmeters. Alignment rings provided with every Rosemount 8711, center the flowtube sensor in the process line for easy installation.
Rosemount magmeter systems use pulsed DC technology that provides continuous automatic zeroing to compensate for variations in the process environment. Process liquid must have a conductivity of 5 microsiemens/cm (5 micromhos/cm) or greater.
The Rosemount 8711 flowtube sensors are interchangeable with both the 8732E and 8712D transmitters. System accuracy on the Rosemount 8711 wafer flowtube is maintained regardless of line size or optional features. Each flowtube sensor nameplate has a sixteen-digit calibration number that can be entered into a transmitter through the Local Operator Interface (LOI) or the HART Communicator - depending on model.
- Rosemount 8700W Legacy Terminal Block Datasheet PDF (5.3 MB)
- Rosemount 8700M Field Replaceable Terminal Block Datasheet PDF (24.0 MB)
- Rosemount 8700 Series Magnetic Flowmeter Systems Manual PDF (7.3 MB)
- Rosemount 8700M Magnetic Flow Meter with HART Manual PDF (2.9 MB)
This product can be used in the following applications: