Ashcroft A2 Heavy Industrial Pressure Transmitter
Pressure transmitter with up to 0.25% accuracy designed for heavy industrial applications
Need Help? Call a Calibration Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Choice of 0.25, 0.50 or 1.0% accuracy
- Pressure ranges from -15 psi through 10,000 psi
- Temperature range: -20 to 85°C
- CE mark is standard
- 17-4 pH and 316L SS diaphragm materials available
- 304 SS case in standard or welded construction
- Six output signals to choose from
- Optional absolute pressure ranges available
- Available externally adjustable zero and span access
The Ashcroft A2 heavy industrial pressure transmitter is a durable instrument that provides considerable specification flexibility in terms of performance, construction, and optional features. Specify a base unit from a broad choice of standard ranges, process connections, output signals and electrical terminations, or customize the transmitter from a long list of optional features and construction variables.
The Ashcroft A2 is designed and manufactured to provide the user with accurate, reliable, and stable output data. This is accomplished through the use of an on board microprocessor, that is programmed during a unique digital compensation process, to provide extremely linear and precise performance over the entire specified pressure and temperature range.
Specific features of the Ashcroft A2 heavy industrial pressure transmitter include pressure ranges from 5 psi through 10,000 psi, a 304 stainless steel case, and six standard output signals.