Ashcroft 1009 Analog Pressure Gauges
Stainless steel analog pressure gauge for pressures up to 30,000 psi with ±1% full scale accuracy
Need Help? Call a Calibration Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- 2.5, 3.5, 4.5 & 6in dial sizes
- Dry & liquid-filled versions
- Pointer: Micrometer adjustable (standard), friction adjust, black & aluminum (Duralife)
- ASME Grade 1A
- ±1% full scale accuracy
- Ranges: Vacuum to 30,000 psi
- Micrometer adjustable pointer
- Optional PLUS!™ Performance
- Need it in a hurry?
- Ashcroft Gold Service guarantees shipping in five days or less
- Call us for additional details
Ashcroft 1009 analog pressure gauges feature stainless steel cases and are available in 2.5, 3.5, 4.5 and 6 inch sizes. Ashcroft 1009 analog pressure gauges are ideal whenever space limitations and atmospheric and process corrosion exists.
Incorporating the tried and true performance and quality for which Ashcroft gauges are known, Ashcroft 1009 analog pressure gauges are available in ranges from vacuum to 30,000 psi, including compound and metric ranges. Standard accuracy is ±1% full scale. Available connections include 1/8, 1/4 and 1/2 inch NPT fittings that can be located on the lower portion or back of the pressure gauge.
Ashcroft 1009 analog pressure gauges, in 63 and 100mm dial sizes, are also available with a PLUS!™ Performance option. PLUS!™ Performance is a new, exclusive technology which provides liquid-filled performance in a dry gauge. PLUS!™ Performance advantages over standard dry gauges include dampened vibration and pulsation resulting in a steadier pointer and an easier to read gauge. PLUS!™ Performance advantages over liquid filled gauges include lower cost, no leakage, no fill lines, wider temperature range, and easier recalibration.
- Ashcroft 1009 Duralife Analog Pressure Gauges 4.5in / 6in Dials (SS) Datasheet PDF (1.1 MB)
- Ashcroft 1009 Duralife Analog Pressure Gauges 2.5in / 3.5in Dials (SS) Datasheet PDF (657 KB)
- Ashcroft 1009 Duralife Analog Pressure Gauges (Bronze) Datasheet PDF (561 KB)
- Ashcroft 1009 Standard Analog Pressure Gauges Datasheet PDF (1.1 MB)
Interested in Other Part Numbers?
Other part numbers are available to order but are not currently in stock. Current availability for non-stock parts is "Usually ships in 2-4 weeks. Call for expedite options". Click here to select options