Fluke 789 ProcessMeter Digital Multimeter
True RMS multimeter with built-in selectable 250 ohm HART resistor, built with Fluke Connect
Need Help? Call a Temperature Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Built with Fluke Connect
- 1000 V RMS max voltage applied between any jack and earth ground
- -40° to 140°F (-40° to 60°C) storage temperature
- -4° to 131°F (-20° to 55°C) operating temperature
- Range and resolutions:
- V DC: 400.mV, 4.000 V, 40.00 V, 400.0 V, 1000 V
- V AC (true-rms): 400.0 mV, 4.000 V, 40.00 V, 400.0 V, 1000 V
- mA DC: 30.000 mA
- A DC: 1.000 A (0.440 A continuous)
- A AC: 1.000 A (0.440 A continuous)
What's in the Box
- TL71 premium test lead set
- AC72 alligator clips
- Four (4) AA alkaline batteries
- User manual
- Quick reference guide
The Fluke 789 ProcessMeter combines a loop calibrator with a DMM to give process technicians double the power in one tool. Fluke 789 has a display thats twice as large and twice as bright with two levels of backlighting. The 789 loop calibrators also have a built-in, selectable 250 ohm HART ® resistor, eliminating the need to carry a separate resistor.
The Fluke 789 ProcessMeter is a DMM designed to meet 1000 volt IEC 1010 CAT III standards and a precision 1000V, 440 mA True RMS meter. It can take frequency measurement to 20 kHz, has Min/Max/Average/Hold/ Relative modes, diode test and continuity beeper.
The dual display on Fluke 789 loop calibrators also have an enhanced backlight with two brightness settings which can show simultaneously mA and % of scale readout. The 0-100% mA Span Check buttons toggle between 4 and 20 mA. The infrared I/O serial port is compatible with the FlukeView ® Forms Software version 2.1. The fuses and battery are externally accessible for easy replacement.
The Fluke 789 ProcessMeter ships complete with TL71 premium test lead set plus AC72 Alligator clips, four AA alkaline batteries, user manual and quick reference guide.
Please consider these optional accessories.