Panametrics PM880 Hygrometer
Intrinsically safe, portable moisture analyzer / hygrometer
Need Help? Call a Calibration Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
This meter requires a sample system and probe. Order separately via the accessories tab or a complete PM880 Package.
- Hand-held portable design
- Intrinsically safe
- IP67 rated
- Large graphic display
- Internal data logger
- IrDA communication with PC
- Stores up to 60 log/site files
- Simple programming via graphic user interface
- Lightweight hand-held sample system
- Convenient carrying bag to store hygrometer and all accessories
The Panametrics PM880 hygrometer is a complete, intrinsically safe, portable moisture analyzer system with options and accessories to meet all industrial moisture measurement needs. This Panametrics hygrometer is small, lightweight, and easy to use. The large LCD displays moisture readings in dew point (°C or °F), ppmv, ppmw, lb/MMSCF (natural gas), and a variety of other unit options. Data can be viewed in alphanumeric or graphic formats. A rechargeable battery pack and battery charger make the Panametrics PM880 hygrometer the ideal go-anywhere moisture analyzer.
This Panametrics hygrometer comes in a soft carrying case with zippered compartments, a handle, and a shoulder strap. The case accommodates the moisture analyzer, a sample system, flexible hosing, probes with protective covers, an MIS probe electronics module, an operating manual, a battery pack, a battery charger, and probe cables. The carrying bag is safe for transporting the Panametrics PM880 hygrometer and accessories into hazardous areas.
Applications for the Panametrics PM880 Portable Hygrometer / Moisture Analyzer
This rugged, intrinsically safe, portable moisture analyzer measures moisture in gases and non-aqueous liquids. It is used in conjunction with MIS, TF, and M Series moisture probes for industries including:
- Natural gas
- Chemical and petrochemical gases
- Air separation plants
- Tanker preparation and filling
- Industrial gases
- Gas cylinder preparation and filling
- Shipboard applications
- SF6 circuit breakers
- Furnace gases / heat treating
- General plant and facility maintenance
- Panametrics PM880 Hygrometer Datasheet PDF (475 KB)
- Panametrics PM880 Hygrometer Spanish Datasheet PDF (475 KB)
- Panametrics PM880 Hygrometer Manual PDF (1.3 MB)
- Panametrics PM880 Hygrometer Spanish Manual PD (1.4 MB)
- Panametrics PM880 Certificate of Conformity PDF (40 KB)
- Panametrics Moisture Probe Protective Shield Changes Letter PDF (51 KB)
These additional components are required for the operation of your product. We strongly advise you to purchase these components unless you already own them or own a suitable alternative.
Please consider these optional accessories.