Carlo Gavazzi RM1C Solid State Relay
Industrial 1-phase peak switching relay, ideal for switching transformers & other highly inductive loads.
Need Help? Call a Temperature Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Direct copper bonding (DCB) technology
- Thyristor power units
- LED indication
- Clip-on IP20 protection cover
- Housing free of moulding mass
- Self lifting terminals
- Operational ratings up to 50AACrms and 600VAC
- Non repetitive voltage up to 1400Vp
- Opto isolation: 4000 VACrms
The peak switching Carlo Gavazzi RM1C Solid State Relay (SSR) is primarily used for transformer applications. By applying DC control voltage, the Carlo Gavazzi RM1C Solid State Relay's output semiconductor is activated at the peak of the line voltage. When the control voltage is removed, the semiconductor switches OFF when load current crosses zero. The Carlo Gavazzi RM1C solid state relay features an LED to indicates when the output is activated.