Isotech Jupiter 4852 Dry Block Calibrator
High-temperature, 95 to 1220°F (35 to 660°C), ideal for thermocouple & platinum resistance thermometer calibration
Need Help? Call a Calibration Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- 35mm diameter by 148mm deep calibration volume
- 20min heating time from 30 to 650°C
- 60min cooling time
- ±0.02°C @100°C, ±0.03°C @650°C stability (Basic & Site)
- ±0.015°C @100°C, ±0.025°C @650°C (Advanced)
- 0.5°C display accuracy in dry block mode
- ±0.3°C blackbody source
- Standard insert can hold up to six thermometers
- 2 x 4.5mm, 2 x 6.4mm, 1 x 8.0mm, 1 x 9.5mm
- Calibrates entire loop by using a heat source
- Ideal for field use
What's in the Box
- Standard insert
- 3-point traceable certificate
The Isotech Jupiter 4852 dry block calibrator ideal for the calibration of thermocouples and platinum resistance thermometers. It has been designed for fast heating and cooling for convenient field use. For flexibility surface sensor and infrared thermometer accessories can be added. The standard insert can hold up to six thermometers.
The Jupiter comes in three models, Basic, Site, and Advanced. The Basic has a digital display of set and nominal temperature, the Site additionally includes a built-in independent temperature indicator for a reference probe. The Advanced controller has inputs for reference and test thermometers with a further range of sophisticated features including automatic temperature cycling, secure data logging and full color high resolution display.
Please consider these optional accessories.
This product can be used in the following applications: