Fuji Electric PXR4 Temperature Controller with Screw Terminal
Advanced, self-tuning 1/16 DIN temperature and process controller with 16 ramp / soak segments
Need Help? Call 1-800-884-4967 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- 1/16 DIN (48x48 mm)
- PID plus self-tuning, PID plus fuzzy control, and auto-tuning
- NEMA 4X waterproof faceplate with large LED display
- Thermocouple/RTD and 4-20mA/0-5V inputs
- Single or dual control outputs
- Up to 16 ramp/soak segments or two 8-segment patterns
- Programmable alarms and heater burnout alarm options
- Remote Setpoint Option
- Analog retransmission option
- Digital Input Option
- Timer Function
- Remote monitoring and free software with RS485 option
- ISO 9001 manufactured
- 3-year warranty
- UL873 approved
The Fuji PXR4 temperature controller is an advanced, 1/16 DIN temperature and process controller. Designed for a wide range of applications, the PXR4 not only includes auto-tuning and fuzzy control, but also features self-tuning - an innovation in the control field. Self-tuning automatically re-tunes the controller under certain conditions, without the need to revert to auto-tuning.
The PXR4 accepts process and temperature inputs and offers a choice of three kinds of outputs to meet a wide variety of needs in the process industries. Single or dual outputs include relay, SSR driver, or 4-20mA. The controller's standard 8-segment ramp/soak feature has been expanded to include two patterns that can be linked to create a 16-step profile.
One of the most impressive features of the PXR4 is the large LED display. The faceplate, designed for NEMA 4X (IP66 equivalent) is watertight and corrosion-resistant. The easy-to-use 3-button keypad makes programming quick and easy. The screw-terminal on the back further reduces the cost by eliminating the need for sockets.
Remote monitoring of up to 31 PXR series controllers at a time is possible with the RS485 option that uses the industry-standard Modbus protocol. The communications option comes with free Windows-based software, PXR-LITE. The software allows you to program PXR series controllers from the PC and view real-time data and trend graph while logging the data on to a text file.
A powerful tool for the OEM customer is the Program Loader option with Windows-based software. Programs for different applications can be saved to and from Fuji temperature PXR series controllers.
Options Available with the PXR4 include:
- Dual outputs
- Programmable alarms
- Remote setpoint
- RS485 communications
- Analog retransmission
- Digital input
- Timer function
- Heater burnout alarm
- 24V AC/DC supply voltage
The PXR4's digital input option allows the user to change between 2 setpoints, change between ramp / soak and standby, start / reset the ramp / soak, start / stop the auto tuning, cancel the alarm latch, and start the incorporated timer.
- Fuji PXR4 Temperature Controller Manual PDF (1.5 MB)
- Fuji PXR-LITE Temperature Controller Software Manual PDF (304 KB)
- Microcontrolador X Modelo: PXR4/5/9 PDF - (Spanish) (2.3 MB)
- Fuji PXR4 Temperature Controller Installation/Wiring Instructions PDF (86 KB)
- Fuji PXR Series Temperature Controller MODBUS Protocol PDF (407 KB)
- Fuji PXR Series Temperature Controller ASCII Protocol PDF (467 KB)
These additional components are required for the operation of your product. We strongly advise you to purchase these components unless you already own them or own a suitable alternative.
Please consider these optional accessories.