RKI Instruments GD-70D Intelligent Gas Detector
Monitors combustibles, O2 & a wide range of toxic gases with interchangeable sensors that do not require programming
Need Help? Call a Temperature Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- Monitor combustibles, O2 & a wide range of toxic gases
- Plug & play smart sensors retain calibration & sensor data
- Universal main unit (all sensor types)
- Multifunctional sensor unit (New Intelligent sensor)
- No internal tubing (main unit) / no coil (pump)
- Front access, no tool required, easy sensor & pump replacement
- Large size LCD screen
- Various communication methods available (4-20mA, NT & PoE)
- Minimal maintenance cost through enhanced troubleshooting firmware functions
- Small mounting space
The RKI Instruments GD-70D intelligent gas detector monitors combustibles, O2 and a wide range of toxic gases. All GD-70D transmitters feature a large, easy to read integral LCD display, tri-color bar graph for visual notification of alarm status, programmable low and high alarm relays, and fault relay. The GD-70D firmware automatically corrects for long-term zero and span "drift" minimizing maintenance and maximizing reliability.
Because all GD-70D base units are identical, sensors can be interchanged with no programming or tools required, resulting in maximum flexibility to the user. Additionally, the RKI Instruments smart sensors retain all calibration and sensor-specific data in non-volatile memory, so sensors can be hot-swapped in the field with no programming required.
The RKI Instruments GD-70D intelligent gas detector can be used as a stand-alone device, offering a number of communication protocols to existing PLC systems, or can be integrated with RKI's Beacon series of single and multi-channel controllers. RKI's LonWorks technology is a networking platform used by the GD-70D to communicate readings and alarms between a PLC and the transmitter.