Honeywell Sensepoint XCL Gas Detector
Fixed point gas leak detector that is designed to meet the needs of commercial and light industrial applications
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Measure gas concentrations
- CO, NO2, CH4, H2S, H2, NH3, O2, CO2, or C3H8
- Polycarbonate case
- Program via Bluetooth and Honeywell Sensepoint app (Android & iOS compatible)
- IP65, Type 4 protection rating
- 4-20mA or Modbus outputs available
- Relay output option
- Pluggable rising clamp style connection
- Multi-color visual status indicator
The Honeywell Sensepoint XCL Gas Detector is a fixed point gas leak detector that is designed to meet the needs of commercial and light industrial applications. With over 50 years experience in gas leak detection, Honeywell offers a flexible range of highly-reliable sensing devices to meet those needs.
Sensepoint XCL is available with either mA loop analog output or Modbus RTU with the option for relays on both. The result is a flexible solution that can easily be incorporated into legacy systems as well as new installations.
The Sensepoint XCL's smartphone interface makes for much faster calibration, configuration and bump tests. Inspecting the status and settings of individual Sensepoint XCL detectors is simple. Use the mobile app to:
- Read gas concentrations in real-time
- Reconfigure settings
- Check unit histories
Typical applications include:
- Kitchens and food processing
- Manufacturing facilities and factories
- Retail sites
- Transportation and parking
- Hotel and leisure
- Apartments, accommodation blocks and condominiums
- Honeywell Sensepoint XCL Gas Detector Manual PDF (4.4 MB)
- Honeywell Sensepoint XCL Gas Detector Manual UL 2075 PDF (3.5 MB)
- Honeywell Sensepoint XCL Gas Detector App Manual PDF (2.2 MB)
- Honeywell Sensepoint XCL Gas Detector Quick Start Guide PDF (919 KB)
- Honeywell Sensepoint XCL Gas Detector Modbus Registers PDF (43 KB)
- Honeywell Bump Test and Calibration Frequency Guidelines PDF (70 KB)
Here's how some of our customers used this product.
One Man Calibration Procedure
The Background: Our customer is the maintenance crew of an industrial facility that seeks an easier way to calibrate installed gas sensors.
The Problem: The facility monitors for multiple gases, some of which are lighter than air requiring remote sensors be placed near the ceiling. When performing routine calibrations two people are needed; one person must be at the instrument, and the other at the sensor. This is not an efficient use of manpower for the maintenance team.
The Solution: We recommended Honeywell SensePoint XCL gas detectors which feature a Bluetooth interface so only one technician is needed to perform calibrations. This saves the facility considerable time and money while performing routine calibrations.