Emerson AMS Trex Device Communicator
Enables HART or Fieldbus Module device communications, 5.7 inch touchscreen display, intrinsically safe
Need Help? Call 1-800-884-4967 8:00am to 5:00pm ET
- Enables HART or Fieldbus module communications
- 5.7in (14.5 cm) color VGA resistive touchscreen display
- Configure and test valves inline
- 2 GB NAND and 32 GB extended flash
- Rechargeable lithium-ion power module
- 800 MHz ARM Cortex A8 / NXP
- -4 to 131°F (-20 to 55°C) operating temp
- IP54 environmental rating
The Emerson AMS Trex device communicator is designed for comfortable, one-handed, all-day operation in the field. It is packaged in an evenly-balanced form factor with a rugged hand strap so it is easy to hold, even when working in tight spaces. It comes standard with 32 GB of application memory, providing plenty of space to customize with the apps of your choice. With built-in Bluetooth, USB, and WiFi connectivity, data can be moved to and from the communicator using whichever connectivity option is most convenient.
The Trex communicator features a 5.7 inch resistive touchscreen display that is easy to use with bulky work gloves. The adjustable backlit screen can be adjusted to save power and adapt to dark environments or bright sunlight, ensuring a crisp display that is always easy to read.
Carrying cases, spare cases
Please consider these optional accessories.