FLIR MR160-KIT2 Building Inspection Kit
Combines the MR160 Imaging Moisture Meter, IGM, C2 Handheld Thermal Camera, and the MR06 Wall Cavity probe accessory
Need Help? Call 1-800-884-4967 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- FLIR MR160 Imaging Moisture Meter
- First-ever thermal imaging moisture meter
- Easily investigate insulation and moisture issues
- 80 x 60 Lepton thermal imager with IGM technology
- 8 to 14 μm spectral response
- 51° × 38° field of view
- FLIR C2 Thermal Imager specs:
- Range: –10 to 150°C (14 to 302°F)
- Accuracy: ±2°C (±3.6°F) or 2%, whichever is greater
- Detector size: 80 x 60 (4,800) pixels
- Thermal sensitivity: <0.10°C
- Field of view: 41° × 31°
The FLIR MR160-KIT2 Building Inspection Kit combines the MR160 Imaging Moisture Meter, IGM, C2 Handheld Thermal Camera, and the MR06 Wall Cavity probe accessory.
The FLIR MR160 Imaging Moisture Meter is the first of its kind. Equipped with a built-in thermal imaging camera, MR160 is the only moisture meter with the power to show you where to measure the problem. Featuring Infrared Guided Measurement (IGM) technology, the MR160 helps you quickly scan and target moisture issues, visually guiding you to the spot where you can make confident moisture readings.
The FLIR C2 thermal imager is the world's first full-featured, pocket-sized thermal camera. Designed for building industry experts and contractors, the C2 is small enough to fit in any pocket. Keep it on you so you're ready anytime to find hidden heat patterns that signal energy waste, structural defects, plumbing issues and more.
Please consider these optional accessories.