Panametrics MTS6 OEM Moisture Analyzer
Single-channel OEM analyzer designed for permanent installation measures moisture in compressed air and gases
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Low-cost, single-channel hygrometer for OEM applications
- Compatible with M Series moisture probe or VeriDri moisture transmitter
- NEMA 4 weatherproof membrane front display/keypad
- Built-in isolated current or voltage analog output
- MicroSD card for logging data up to 32 GB
- Panel-mount and board-level configurations
- Alarm Relays
- One fail-safe fault relay
- Two standard Form C relays SPDT, rated for 3 A at 250 VAC/30 VDC
- Set to any level within the range of the instrument; programmable from the front panel
- 128 x 64 matrix LCD display
- Displays dew point temperature in °F, °C or sensor signals for diagnostics
- Standard switch-selectable outputs
- 0 to 2 V, 10kΩ minimum load resistance
- 0 to 20 mA, 400Ω maximum series resistance
- 4 to 20 mA, 400Ω maximum series resistance
- User-programmable within the range of the instrument and the corresponding sensor or transmitter
The Panametrics Moisture Target Series 6 is a single-channel analyzer that measures moisture in compressed air and gases. Designed for permanent installations the MTS6 can significantly enhance the performance of OEM products by allowing closed-loop control of moisture. It is used in conjunction with M Series moisture probe or VeriDri moisture transmitter for air/gas dryer original equipment.
The microprocessor-based MTS6 accurately tracks fast-changing process conditions and displays dew/frost point temperature in °F or °C on an LCD. Dew/frost point is also available as an analog voltage or current output, and the Moisture Target Series 6 features built-in isolation to ensure the integrity of signals to remote devices. The unit also features two Form C alarm relays for high and low dew/frost point limits. The microprocessor-based electronics and six-button keypad combine to make selection of analog output zero and span, alarm setpoints fast and easy, and entry of calibration data sample.
The panel-mount MTS6 comes in a compact DIN standard meter housing for applications where space is at a premium. The case slides directly into the panel cutout, and is held in place from the rear by captive screws.
Please consider these optional accessories.